WOOT! Bargain!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by slackwater, Mar 2, 2011.

1. slackwater

slackwater Songster

Feb 1, 2010
    SoMD
    Ha! Just wanted to catch everyone's eye and peg for Bargain here on BYC. She worked with me (very patiently!) to create the perfect mix of eggs, shipped them on time and - THEY WERE PACKED BEAUTIFULLY! I've never had shipped eggs packed so well. I set them on Friday - Thanks so much Nancy!

2. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    She's pretty awesome, all around.

3. BerrytangleFarm

BerrytangleFarm British and Scandinavian Poultry

I hatched 10 out of 15 with her EEs a week ago. They shipped cross country and took an extra day to get here even!! Beautiful babies!!!

4. hinkjc

hinkjc Crowing

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Always great to hear about how wonderful our members are. [​IMG] Good luck with your hatch! [​IMG] Don't forget to post pics of your peeps.

5. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Songster

I received some BBS from Nancy a few weeks ago.Most of the ones who made it to lockdown hatched out this week. So far they are doing great.

6. theberlinfam

theberlinfam Songster

Feb 19, 2011
    Hernando, FL
    I just bought an incubators worth of eggs from Nancy! She said I was her first ever customer to do that, LOL! I think I have a problem. They are due to be here tomorrow. I can't wait to set them! She is just a fabulous person to do business with and to talk to. She truly is wonderful!!

God Bless her!

[​IMG]

7. theberlinfam

theberlinfam Songster

Feb 19, 2011
    Hernando, FL
    Quote:Good luck on your hatch Slack! What did you get??? Post pics when they arrive please [​IMG]

8. Mmmaddie13

Mmmaddie13 Songster

Mar 5, 2011
    Berthoud, CO
    Quote:I bought 2 dozen EE hatching eggs from her that are due to get here tomorrow! I'm so excited!
    Do you happen to have pictures of them? I'd love to see. [​IMG]

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! [​IMG]

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG] awesome!!!! good luck with them

Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  10. tay_boe

tay_boe Songster

Aug 27, 2010
    I've already ordered from her 3 times and I can't say enough good things about her! She sends beautiful eggs and packs them perfectly, I still haven't received a cracked one. She's a great person!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: