Wordle

Gratz on posting it!

I found it hard. I had the three middle letters in the right place on round 2. It was hard to get the ends right.

@azurbanclucker what was your first word today? Also trying a word that doesn’t include the letter you had in round one is a gutless move!! Something I would expect from a Southie. 🤣😂😅

Gratz on posting it!

I found it hard. I had the three middle letters in the right place on round 2. It was hard to get the ends right.

@azurbanclucker what was your first word today? Also trying a word that doesn’t include the letter you had in round one is a gutless move!! Something I would expect from a Southie. 🤣😂😅
today it was "salet" Followed up with "pound". With enough of those vowels and consonants covered, I can usually get it in 2 more guesses. Not always, but seems to work pretty well.

Screenshot 2022-02-03 103926.jpg

Gratz on posting it!

I often have trouble with the ends, because at that point it's pretty much just a guessing game.
It must be a southie thing because I do that too, just trying to capture another letter or two. But I'm not very competitive, my only real goal is to get it by the 6th try.

Back
Top Bottom