Work - Not sure if I had a good day or not?!

Boyd

Recipient of The Biff Twang
10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
MI
Quote:that's the thing, I already love my job and who I work with.. A promotion would only be a lateral move IMO except more $$ and maybe more learning (which me thinks is fun) but for how long?

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
Quote:that's the thing, I already love my job and who I work with.. A promotion would only be a lateral move IMO except more $$ and maybe more learning (which me thinks is fun) but for how long?

Remember one thing. In most companies, if you turn down a promotion you will not be offered another.

aggie9296

Songster
8 Years
Jan 28, 2011
Panama City, FL
then go for what will challenge you the most or whatever makes you want to keep doing it. since you have 3 choices, maybe rock, paper, scissors?

Boyd

10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
MI

Remember one thing. In most companies, if you turn down a promotion you will not be offered another.

I know, and I turned it down once already

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
Quote:Remember one thing. In most companies, if you turn down a promotion you will not be offered another.

I know, and I turned it down once already

Do not do it again!!!! It is a miracle they are still after you....

Boyd

10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
MI
Quote:I know, and I turned it down once already

Do not do it again!!!! It is a miracle they are still after you....

The thing is, I put in for the Team leader/supervision job, and the got hit 15 mins later with a diff opportunity from a different part of company. I was like

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
Quote:Do not do it again!!!! It is a miracle they are still after you....

The thing is, I put in for the Team leader/supervision job, and the got hit 15 mins later with a diff opportunity from a different part of company. I was like

This is a good thing!!! They want you for what ever they can get you for. Pray for that to wear off on Ken!!!!

Boyd

10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
MI
Quote:I'd be learning the 1st and reliving the 2nd.. I'm feeling both would be fun and challenging.. and the $$ is about the same. Thats why I am so conflicted.. And nothing says I have either job in the bag either.. cuz this could be a total flop too..

Boyd

10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
MI
Quote:The thing is, I put in for the Team leader/supervision job, and the got hit 15 mins later with a diff opportunity from a different part of company. I was like

This is a good thing!!! They want you for what ever they can get you for. Pray for that to wear off on Ken!!!!

I've been praying for him for a bit now, whether you knew or not

Latest posts

Top Bottom