Work - Not sure if I had a good day or not?!

Quote:
that's the thing, I already love my job and who I work with.. A promotion would only be a lateral move IMO except more $$ and maybe more learning (which me thinks is fun) but for how long?
barnie.gif

Quote:
that's the thing, I already love my job and who I work with.. A promotion would only be a lateral move IMO except more $$ and maybe more learning (which me thinks is fun) but for how long?
barnie.gif

Remember one thing. In most companies, if you turn down a promotion you will not be offered another.

Quote:
barnie.gif

Remember one thing. In most companies, if you turn down a promotion you will not be offered another.

I know, and I turned it down once already
hide.gif

Quote:

hide.gif

Do not do it again!!!! It is a miracle they are still after you....

Quote:
hide.gif

The thing is, I put in for the Team leader/supervision job, and the got hit 15 mins later with a diff opportunity from a different part of company. I was like
barnie.gif

Quote:

The thing is, I put in for the Team leader/supervision job, and the got hit 15 mins later with a diff opportunity from a different part of company. I was like
barnie.gif

This is a good thing!!! They want you for what ever they can get you for. Pray for that to wear off on Ken!!!!

Quote:
I'd be learning the 1st and reliving the 2nd.. I'm feeling both would be fun and challenging.. and the $$ is about the same. Thats why I am so conflicted.. And nothing says I have either job in the bag either.. cuz this could be a total flop too..

Quote:
barnie.gif

This is a good thing!!! They want you for what ever they can get you for. Pray for that to wear off on Ken!!!!

I've been praying for him for a bit now, whether you knew or not

Back
Top Bottom