Working Farm Dogs

My Bullies take their jobs very seriously....

Aww I love your Bullies! They are adorable! How many do you have? Are they registered? They are beautiful!
love.gif

Quote:
Aww I love your Bullies! They are adorable! How many do you have? Are they registered? They are beautiful!
love.gif

We have 3. Two are registered, Mabel and Riggs..Ruby is not. Riggs and Ruby are red Mabel is the fawn..she has a more mastiffy look about her face(and is pet quality because of it..they all are pet quality). But she is the best dog I've ever owned( don't tell the others)

Here's my 3 Catahoulas, general watch/guard dogs, hunting dogs (squirrels or really anything that mistakingly jumps and runs in front of them 'cept chickens they learn young that eating or even attempting to chase them gives them a severe pain in the @$$ ), and mostly goofballs.

This is Two Socks aka. Granny to which she responds to.
Picture044.jpg

Acting all camera shy and stuff. She's got the run of the place her main job is to keep all the squirrels out of mee-maws bird feed.

I've got more but dagnabbit photobucket is all screwwy today so I'll try later on to post the other two.

Try to post later on,

catdaddy

Quote:
love.gif

I agree they are nice nice nice Bullies!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Tara don't forget you owe me a dozen Bullie eggs next spring.
smile.png

Steve

Quote:
love.gif

I agree they are nice nice nice Bullies!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Tara don't forget you owe me a dozen Bullie eggs next spring.
smile.png

Steve

Don't worry Steve I didn't forget...I have the carton here and just waiting for her to start laying again;)

I also remmeber the first gal you hatch will be named Peaches!

Back
Top Bottom