World of Warcraft MOON GAURD

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by pdsavage, Jul 7, 2008.

1. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    ok i have seen a few times on herewhere some of you all mentioned you play world of warcraft.
    i have been playing since October 2005.I normaly play on the Silver Hand server,but have branched out and play on a few others even a pvp wich is not as bad i kept hearing.I havew played other MMORPG.
    oh i mostly play Alliance but have a few Horde.hehe ok im back to WSG on my NE hunter twink.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  2. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    I don't play but that is the game my son played so much of the time. But now he is working 40+ hours a week so he doesn't play so much anymore.

3. WoodlandWoman

WoodlandWoman Overrun With Chickens

May 8, 2007
    Wisconsin
    My husband and I both play Horde on Tanaris. We used to play Alliance on Vek.

We used to play Star Wars Galaxies in the good old days before they nerfed it. We've also played Lord of the Rings Online.

I've liked them all, but usually only one at a time. [​IMG]

4. KellyGwen

KellyGwen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2008
    Lake Luzerne, NY
    We don't play WOW here... BUT we do sell the cards from our home bizzy... if anyone's interested?

5. redoak

redoak Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    I never got into WOW but I used to play Everquest when Velious was released.

6. plester01

plester01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2007
    Foreman,AR
    my 15 year old plays WOW regularly. He plays a Level 70 Warlock and a Level 70 Druid on Kargath Realm. His Warlock is named Biscuits and his druids name is Andgravy

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  7. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    My 13 year old son recently started playing WOW. He is a level 27 Undead Mage called FleshWounder.

8. HennyRoo

HennyRoo Out Of The Brooder

Jul 2, 2008
    Mid-coast Maine
    My hubby subscribes to WOW in the winter when it's too cold and snowy to do much farmwork other than feeding and regular maintenance outside. He has an Alliance character level 68 but I can't remember what kind, some big burly warrior guy, lol. My character is a level 6 Elf, lol. I don't play much. He won't let me, lol. He gets right into it but I just dabble when I can (like when he's gone for snack or to the potty). [​IMG]

Ever play Toontown? lol....

9. greenthumb89

greenthumb89 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2008
    pulaski wisconsin
    i mostly play horde on Blackwing Lair.

10. plester01

plester01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2007
    Foreman,AR
    I do not understand how my son can play all the time. How can you like a game that you can never win. It keeps him out of trouble though and I alway know where he is.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by