World's most useless rooster

Please post a picture of Megatron.....she sounds a real star.

Sooty looks SO sweet.....he has found his feminine side (and Megatron her masculine side?)

I have the same problem as you at present, though, Dowie.I recently lost my alpha male, Darky, a vast Dark Brahma roo who kept a wonderful order.
hit.gif
. The ragged bunch of 'also rans' have not taken over the job. Mort, NN roo who is probably alpha just struts, mates and crows. A huge yellow mutt called Yellow Peril constantly challenges his authority. Twp (Welsh for stupid) is a Brahma who is a cowardly underdog, but a stealth mater, and Gordon , a massive NN X Brahma (offspring of Twp) who has such a weird appearance he frightens everything BUT he is just a major wuss.

Gordon

IMG_6194.jpg

I have a hen with chicks who has morphed from a mild-mannered girl into a monster and pecks the life out of any chicken who comes within yards of her...so i guess she is alpha really.

So, can we see the fearsome Megatron?

Quote:
"....just a gigalo......."
lau.gif
gig.gif

I'm sure he'd do the job if the ladies were in trouble....
wink.png

He IS a handsome fella!!!

Yes, we need to see a picture of Megatron!

I love the story and the name. I am going to "borrow" it for my loud, honking, bawking Jersy Giant hen. We have a lovely Cochin rooster named Artie with a melodious crow who is often drowned out by the loudmouthed hen, now named Megatron.

Back
Top Bottom