World's Oldest Cat 39?

My grandparents had one live into its 20s. We got it when I was about 12. It was a grown adult at that time. It died when I was in my 30s...

I had Spooky who lived until she was 21, and I had Arthur who lived until he was either 19 or 22 depending on which vet you asked his age from. Right now Lint is 16 and still ruling the house.

I lost my Bashful kitty last year to Sarcoma, she was 17. I still have her sister Butterscotch, she will be 18 on March 10th. I was there the night they were born. I also have FatBoy who will be 14 next month.

I worked with someone years ago that had a cat that was 28 years old.

Read somewhere that there was a church cat in england claimed to be 54 yo. I did not believe it at the time.

Imp- But you never know. I hear they have those Jellicle cats there, so you never know.

I knew of a couple with a cat was was nearing the mid 40's, that came from Hong Kong as a kitten. This was several years ago, though, so I'm doubting it's lively hood now.

we have a 26 year old kitty -- documented by vet records -- 'Shadow' never misses a meal, lies in the sun, and totters to the litter box when necessary -- amazing old girl --

I'll have to keep the DH off this thread! Our cats are all from the same litter and are all 13........ I keep telling the DH only a few more years with them........
big_smile.png
Actually, of the 4 I have my suspicions on who will go first; most likely the one who has seizures intermittently will be the first, followed by the fat boy.......

These devils rarely go to the vet too, it is a royal pain in the arse to drag some 60 lbs of cats to the vet!

Back
Top Bottom