Worm

Wow that wasn’t easy. I gave 1/2 ml per chicken. Tried to weigh them. I slowly tried to give it in the locked beak lol a little at a time.

Time to pull them off of the medicated feed. The medication in that feed works by imitating a B-Vitamin that Coccidia need to survive; No vitamin for them to eat and the parasite dies. Sadly, keeping your birds on this feed for long stretches of time deprives your birds of the B-Vitamins that they themselves need and can result in diseases of malnutrition.

Thank you so much. The worm is actually only about 2 inches long and skinny. I thought I just saw a little piece of one in some other poop. I clean their coop every day they are in sand. I was Reading that diatomaceous earth works and I have that but wasn’t sure about it

Time to pull them off of the medicated feed. The medication in that feed works by imitating a B-Vitamin that Coccidia need to survive; No vitamin for them to eat and the parasite dies. Sadly, keeping your birds on this feed for long stretches of time deprives your birds of the B-Vitamins that they themselves need and can result in diseases of malnutrition.

I was going by the bag that said to feed them till 18 weeks. It is start and grow

Back
Top Bottom