Worming chickens Naturally .. Must watch

cindyw3633

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 6, 2014
This video changed my life with worrying about worming chickens and not having to worry about developing a mite issue.
DE Is awesome u can spread it on the floor of your coop and in nest boxes outside in the run to keep mites away and to kill them.
You must get the food grade for humans , I got mine from Amazon , watch this video and enjoy health chickens worm free. You can worm dogs , cats and other animals as well with DE
Here is the video let me know what u all think, it works for my flock , plus cats and Dog.

DE is a wonderful product, but it is *really* hard on a chicken's respiratory system. It's basically shards of silica and can be very irritating over time when inhaled.

There is also contradicting evidence that DE works as an internal wormer. It is rendered *ineffective* when wet, which is basically the inside of a chicken. If you live where the relative humidity is above 85%, that also renders it inert.

I personally use a rotation of Valbazen and Safeguard liquid goat wormer. Knocks the worms out.

MrsB

Everyone has different ideas about these things , but for me this has worked perfectly, I have had my chickens poop tested before and after at my vet for worms .. Before were worms as well as blood carrying parasites that were gone after doing what she shows in her video.
You don't have to do it to often and if it's mixed in the food there isn't much dust.
DE is used in toothpaste it's harmless I have seen nothing that I can say negitive and if your eating the eggs why would u put chemicals in the water that can cause god knows what to our bodies.
It works for me :)

Also just throwing it out there to my chicken family here , my 16 year old daughter just released her first EP today would love your support here is the info.

Asking for your support of Jillian Wagner a 16 year old singer/songwriter in the CT Area who pursued her dream to record her music written between the ages of 13 and 15 , she was discovered and had the chance of a lifetime to fly to Hollywood and work with the very respected Chris Baseford who produced her EP as well as Nicklebacks latest No fixed address and Avril lavigne, as well as many other famous Artists.
We would love local support from you
Please purchase here!
And thank u in advance

http://cdbaby.com/cd/jillianwagner

Back
Top Bottom