Worms passed to humans in the eggs??

I would be much more concerned about your household dog playing with your baby or toddler...or licking your hand, and then you wiping your lips within a few minutes;) Most people have no idea what you can get from household pets.

? I have heard of worms getting into eggs on rare occasions... but its pretty gross looking and obvious since the worms are white and long. Even so, cooking the egg would kill it. Ewww.

roll.png
:|

yea totally ewww! I have never seen it but the thought just grosses me out lol! that is why I am asking lol. now I want to put the birds in hermetically sealed rooms alone so that they are absolutely germ free! (JK) Usually I am the last person to worry about germs, etc. but that thought just grosses me out!

I believe the answer to the OP is no.

If you were to ingest an raw egg with a worm in it, if the worm was still alive I suppose it is possible.

But why would anyone eat a raw egg with a live worm in it? Unless they want worms.
idunno.gif

This reminds me of something even "Ewwwier" I think. My son was telling about the "Guinea Worm" that 3rd world countries have in the water. And they showed a young boy who had one coming out of his leg and they were pulling on it while someone else was running their hands down the boys leg trying to squeeze this huge worm down and out of the hole. Sorry, off topic........
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom