Worms?

ShannaES

Songster
Jan 1, 2022
Newhall, California
I recently found lice nits on two of my girls. I dusted them with permethrin 2x (7 days apart) while waiting for Elector PSP to arrive. I then sprayed all eight girls, & replaced and/sprayed all nesting material, bedding, roosts, coop & run. Since then my silver laced orp(she had the mosts nits) has not been laying as regularly and had loose poop. She is active, eating/drinking normally. I don't want to willy nilly worm them if not necessary. FYI - I'm also colorblind so not the best at deciphering variations. No vet avail for float text for several days

Attachments

• 20230211_094910.jpg
    20230211_094910.jpg
    854.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Don't you love this forum! On what other family friendly forum do people get excited about sharing photos of chicken poop.

I'd wait on the float test. I don't see anything in that photo that says worms and I don't like treating when there is no reason.

Don't you love this forum! On what other family friendly forum do people get excited about sharing photos of chicken poop.

I'd wait on the float test. I don't see anything in that photo that says worms and I don't like treating when there is no reason.
LOL- my grandkids are mortified about the amount of time I spend going over poop in the coop, haha

Thank you for the reply. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing something.

Back
Top Bottom