Worms?

ShannaES

Songster
Jan 1, 2022
Newhall, California
I recently found lice nits on two of my girls. I dusted them with permethrin 2x (7 days apart) while waiting for Elector PSP to arrive. I then sprayed all eight girls, & replaced and/sprayed all nesting material, bedding, roosts, coop & run. Since then my silver laced orp(she had the mosts nits) has not been laying as regularly and had loose poop. She is active, eating/drinking normally. I don't want to willy nilly worm them if not necessary. FYI - I'm also colorblind so not the best at deciphering variations. No vet avail for float text for several days

Attachments

• 20230211_094910.jpg
    20230211_094910.jpg
    854.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Don't you love this forum! On what other family friendly forum do people get excited about sharing photos of chicken poop.

I'd wait on the float test. I don't see anything in that photo that says worms and I don't like treating when there is no reason.
LOL- my grandkids are mortified about the amount of time I spend going over poop in the coop, haha

Thank you for the reply. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing something.

Don't you love this forum! On what other family friendly forum do people get excited about sharing photos of chicken poop.

I'd wait on the float test. I don't see anything in that photo that says worms and I don't like treating when there is no reason.

Back
Top Bottom