Worms?

JustAChickenMom4

Chirping
Apr 23, 2023
How can you tell if your chick has worms or just needs more grit? I hope the photo is ok

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
How have they been acting? Is it hard for them to poop, lethargic, not eating and drinking?
they have been acting fine! Eating fine drinking fine etc just the poop makes me worry, the power went out for half the day today and I had to self warm them, could that effect there poop? They have grit and cibble and water (with electrolytes) I will pay more attention to there eating and drinking but i always see them eating and drinking!

they have been acting fine! Eating fine drinking fine etc just the poop makes me worry, the power went out for half the day today and I had to self warm them, could that effect there poop? They have grit and cibble and water (with electrolytes) I will pay more attention to there eating and drinking but i always see them eating and drinking!
If they've been acting fine otherwise, I would just keep an eye on them. Make sure that they keep eating and drinking and watch how their poop looks. Make sure there's no blood in it or anything like that. How old are they? And have all of them been like that?

If they've been acting fine otherwise, I would just keep an eye on them. Make sure that they keep eating and drinking and watch how their poop looks. Make sure there's no blood in it or anything like that. How old are they? And have all of them been like that?
Alright, no blood, they are 8 days old, it’s just one chick, the rest of them look fine, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom