Worried incubator is not high enough.

Lol I thought the same thing when they advertised it as a 60 egg incubator... maybe they were thinking quail eggs?????
...also lil shrinkwrap is out and has absorbed yolk but the waste is still attached to him because it is stuck somehow in the shell. shell... will it just dry up and fall off?
There ya go!

Goop should fall off, just give it time, keep and eye on it.
If it's dragging the shell around, might be good to carefully cut it off.

The temp dial on mine is useless never close to temp it is turned to and I have spent the last 27 days stressing lol.

Mine too! I have to have it turned right down to get near the correct temp which is nothing like the stated temp on the dial. It also rattles like a beast so I have to put a weight on top to stop it. For how much it cost though it’s ok as a second incubator when doing staggered hatches.

I was saying to DH that it will be so quiet once it is off!! Lol. My lid is slightly warped also so early in hatch I was having issues with temp/humidity consistency as I was putting it back on differently after egg turnings. Ended up marking it with tape so I put it on again the right way and it fixed the issue. Bonus though three in brooder and other three and still hatching. :)

Attachments

• 20181009_192945.jpg
    20181009_192945.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 2
I was saying to DH that it will be so quiet once it is off!! Lol. My lid is slightly warped also so early in hatch I was having issues with temp/humidity consistency as I was putting it back on differently after egg turnings. Ended up marking it with tape so I put it on again the right way and it fixed the issue. Bonus though three in brooder and other three and still hatching. :)

They are looking good! You will miss it once it’s turned off & the silence will be deafening :lol:

Back
Top Bottom