Worst fears?

Mutchi

Crowing
Apr 5, 2021
hamilton MT
My Coop
My Coop
What's your worst fears, and tell how they came to be?
One of my fears is large boats like arks, it happened when I was watching a movie called 2012. Near the end of the movie a ark was filling with water and multiple people drowned, ever since I was afraid of large boats.

I hate heights of any kind, ladders, those stairs with the gaps, I do NOT trust bunkbeds either.
When we left the city, my kids had shared a room, and they still had little toddler beds. I bought a bunk bed when we moved because we rented a townhouse while we shopped for a house and they had to share a room again. My daughter had the top and it was fine. We were there about 6 months, then we moved and the kids have their own rooms. I removed the bottom bunk from my daughters bunk bed, and put her desk and a little table under there. I got my son a loft bed with a desk that rolls out from underneath. The bed is only about 4 ft off the ground, made for little ones. NIGHT 1...we are in bed and hear a huge bang and then screaming and crying. My son had piled all his stuffed toys, pillow, and blankets on the floor and jumped out of his bed! I had given him a 40 minute lecture on the rules of the new bed, and he immediately broke them, he also broke his wrist. He isnt permitted to watch you tubers any more, turns out he watched the house tour episode of FGTV and one of the kids was jumping from his bunk bed, to a twin bed on the floor a few feet away, and so my son thought he could do it too.

When we left the city, my kids had shared a room, and they still had little toddler beds. I bought a bunk bed when we moved because we rented a townhouse while we shopped for a house and they had to share a room again. My daughter had the top and it was fine. We were there about 6 months, then we moved and the kids have their own rooms. I removed the bottom bunk from my daughters bunk bed, and put her desk and a little table under there. I got my son a loft bed with a desk that rolls out from underneath. The bed is only about 4 ft off the ground, made for little ones. NIGHT 1...we are in bed and hear a huge bang and then screaming and crying. My son had piled all his stuffed toys, pillow, and blankets on the floor and jumped out of his bed! I had given him a 40 minute lecture on the rules of the new bed, and he immediately broke them, he also broke his wrist. He isnt permitted to watch you tubers any more, turns out he watched the house tour episode of FGTV and one of the kids was jumping from his bunk bed, to a twin bed on the floor a few feet away, and so my son thought he could do it too.
That's insane !

Back
Top Bottom