Worst. Movie. Ever.

There are so many. Which one to choose? LOL. I'll start with a couple of movies that I thought were dreadful, yet others liked: "Hope Floats", "Elizabethtown", "Independence Day".
"The Anchorman" was only so-so.

The most recent film that I hated was an Australian film, "Alexandra's Project" that I saw a few days ago. It was all about a hateful wife who left her husband in the cruelest, most manipulative way conceivable, and she took the kids to another country never to be seen again. But it was SO UNREALISTIC. I began thinking, okay, the director is obviously #1 a man, and #2 he is a bitter divorcee who REALLY hates his ex-wife.

a old one but the worst I've seen
Skullduggery with Burt Reynolds, its really bad
th.gif

Quote:
I really enjoyed that movie.

The Village is one of the worst on my list. But the all time, most terrible movie that I've ever had to suffer through, and I do mean SUFFER through (because I had to stay there with my kids) was Clifford's Big Adventure. Soooooooooooooo extremely, horribly BAD it made me
sickbyc.gif

yuckyuck.gif
It WOULD be a kids movie that was your worst!!! LOL! I like anything with Drew Barrymore, no matter how cheesy!

LOL, it would, wouldn't it? And I felt guilty for hating it because it was the last movie that John Ritter did before his death.
tongue.png

See now I really enjoyed Paranormal Activity... I thought it was well done, but then again, I'm very into the whole ghost thing.

My worst movie would have to be The Love Guru. That movie was absolutely ridiculious.

Ah, geez, where to start? I haven't gone to any movie in years and most of them are crap. I have rarely walked out on a movie, (you'll think I'm nuts), but my DH and I walked out on Fantasia. Can you say B O R I N G?? Mindless garbage. It was like paying to watch a kaliedoscope on film. A classic? It was a classic snoozefest.

I haven't been in a movie theater since 1979! Last movie I saw was the original version of the Abyss. (special effects were pretty good for back then. )

I'm just not into all the blood and gore of the movies today. I think you can make a movie that every other word that comes out of your mouth doesn't contain just 4 letters. We pick up a movie every now and then when they hit the $5 bin at Wally World. Maybe one of the newer movies if we have a few bucks. Last movie I bought was Snow White. Last one I actually watched on DVD was Angels with Cooked Halos

Back
Top Bottom