Would anyone like to bring the cheese...

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Fly Be Free, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Fly Be Free

Fly Be Free Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2012
    South Carolina
    ... to my whine party? [​IMG]

Fed Ex has last posted my bator in Atlanta Ga. 3 hours from me. TWO days ago. *sigh* I don't think my patience has been tested this much in a loooooong time. It probably won't come tomorrow that means I have to wait til Mon or Tues.

May I refill your glass? UGH!!!! I just want to play with the bator club!!!!

2. chickensinwasillaAK

chickensinwasillaAK Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Wasilla Alaska
    Pour me a glass! How about calling Fedex with your tracking #, ask for a supervisor. Explain to them that the package is 3 hours from you and you could walk there in two days. Fedex screws up now and then but not nearly as much as UPS. Just hope you don't get the driver that throws your package over your fence.

3. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    I think fedex is 10 times better than ups on their worst days [​IMG][​IMG]. I have a video of ups throwing a box of high tech security electronic components over my ranch gate. A slammmmm dunk [​IMG]!!! Fedex delivers on saturday so hopefully yours will be delivered![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Fly Be Free

Fly Be Free Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2012
    South Carolina
    OMGosh! Are ya'll sittin' down? IT.WASN'T.SENT.FED.EX. [​IMG] Yeah, it came USPS. LOL When he set up the tracking stuff he must've clicked on FedEx. It's what the tracking window that popped up said on ebay.

At anyrate... I GOT MY BATOR!!!! Whooo Hoooo!!!! [​IMG][​IMG]Me so haaaaaaapppy. (can ya tell)

Drinks all around! It's now stabilizing on my dresser. The turner is moving and it's heating. I even rigged a bit of tubing to run under the rack so that I can fill the trough with a sterile syringe. I don't think I'll be doing much of that tho. We have high humidity in our home.

My eggs will be shipped on the third of Feb. Then sometime between the 5th and the 7th my peeps will arrive.

YES!!!

Thanks for coming to the party. Next... we'll have a baby shower. LOL!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by