Would it be unreasonable?

hehe you only think you want 12. I only wanted 3 hens,no roosters. It took me three years in high school to pass the required two years of general math. I passed chicken math in about two months. Have 16 hens and 2 roosters now.

Lisa

I wanted to start with 12 layers.. and 12 meats, placed order for 23 layers, 1 rooster, 20 meats... lmao, I
love.gif
chicken math!! Didn't have my coop completed yet so I decided to double the size! Can't wait to post pictures of it because it is perfect, I think, to grow out 2 sets of layers before and after they are able to be in the same house and run. I am using a tractor made from an old swing set for the meats, which will also double as a moveable pen for the girls once we dispatch the meats... can I just say how excited I am!!! And of course I would like to tame them all, well not the meats, so I split my order 13 in the first pick up from Myer and 11 about 1 month later.

lau.gif
Oops I forgot about the 6 mystery chicks that will be coming in about 2 weeks that a friend of a friend bought on a whim for her Girl Scouts to hatch, but now they don't know what to do with... LMAO, thats 50 chicks, and I have never had any before... I think I am very glad that I don't work and will have the majority of each day to take care of them... no wonder I am quickly owning up to my name of crazy chicken lady...
yesss.gif

Back
Top Bottom