Would they be okay

Pampered chicken girl

🎶My angels and demons at war with myself🎶
Premium Feather Member
Apr 10, 2022
I am hoping to go on a short vacation for 4 days including the day I leave and come back. Would the chickens be okay if I give them enough water to sustain the four days and food, without me checking on them. I may be able to have a friend come check them but I don't want to risk The Coop door being left open by someone less experienced and them all escaping.
Also I have 14 chickens

I am hoping to go on a short vacation for 4 days including the day I leave and come back. Would the chickens be okay if I give them enough water to sustain the four days and food, without me checking on them. I may be able to have a friend come check them but I don't want to risk The Coop door being left open by someone less experienced and them all escaping.
Also I have 14 chickens
Can you set up a camera to show the food and water, so you can check it yourself remotely? Then if they dump the water, or something else goes wrong, you could have the friend come fix the problem. If they are fine, there is not need for anyone to come do anything.

If the chickens do have enough food and water, and the coop is big enough and secure against predators, they should be fine for that length of time.

Back
Top Bottom