Would This Be A Form of Harassment?

I have an idea as to why she did it. Normally when a customer comes in the store I acknowledge them with a smile and a Hello. Since she has always snubbed me and will not acknowledge a Hello from me I did not greet her. Would not look at me the last time I greeted her. My co-worker, who was also there, greeted her.
I was polite at the till when I came up to ring her groceries up. Said Hello then and gave her the total, her receipt and told her to have a good night.
I had seen her the other day and I smiled at her not realizing it was her and I got a dirty look, so I figured oh well life goes on. This was away from the store as I was driving down the road.

I just try to stay away from her.

Rather weird that she came in so late. Normally she comes in earlier in the day when her "buddies" are there. Making trouble?

Been really nice working at the store. Everyone is getting along. Have a couple new girls. One is a super hard worker and the other is not really into working but just standing there. Oh well she won't last long.

One of the girls hired awhile back has loosened up pretty well. We had fun teasing each other today. I really enjoy working with them now.

Very nice to hear all is much better.

The girl standing around might need a little more help with knowing what to do. Sometimes a particular worker needs a little more support, instructions and connection. YOu might give that a try and see if a couple weeks she gets it.

Back
Top Bottom