Would this feed work for 3 week old ducklings?

anonymous99

Songster
Jun 20, 2021
https://www.amazon.com/Manna-Pro-10...mbles+feed&qid=1624490141&sr=8-6&tag=backy-20
I can’t seem to get anyone to answer me on this question. Would this feed work as grower feed for ducklings? It doesn’t seem to tell whether or not it’s medicated or non medicated. I don’t know if it has niacin or not. Someone please help. I’ve been trying to get some answers and no one seems to answer. It’s the only feed that i can find that has the appropriate amount of protein for 3 week old ducklings. Any other kind that i find has 22% protein and that’s more than what 3 week old ducklings need. I need crumbles grower feed

Looks good to me. I would give brewers yeast or nutritional yeast in addition though, especially if the duck isn't getting greens yet. Frozen green peas as a treat are a good source of niacin too.
Is there a certain kind of peas (like sweet or cooked, etc) that ducklings/ducks can and can’t have?

At 3 weeks they still need to be supplemented with Niacin in some form preferably Nutritional yeast 1Tab sprinkled our top of each cup of feed you serve. Frozen peas have niacin but you'd have to feed alot for a duckling to get 100 mg daily
Can they eat any kinds peas?

https://www.amazon.com/Manna-Pro-10...mbles+feed&qid=1624490141&sr=8-6&tag=backy-20
I can’t seem to get anyone to answer me on this question. Would this feed work as grower feed for ducklings? It doesn’t seem to tell whether or not it’s medicated or non medicated. I don’t know if it has niacin or not. Someone please help. I’ve been trying to get some answers and no one seems to answer. It’s the only feed that i can find that has the appropriate amount of protein for 3 week old ducklings. Any other kind that i find has 22% protein and that’s more than what 3 week old ducklings need. I need crumbles grower feed
That should be ok..but
22% would be fine too.
I feed nutrena meat bird for the first 6 weeks and it's 22%
I don't know if that manna pro has enough niacin or not. You may be able to contact the manufacturer and find out.
Unless it says it's medicated feed then it shouldn't be. But medicated feed will not hurt them anyway.

Back
Top Bottom