Would you please pray for me and my family

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Wildwoodchickens, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Wildwoodchickens

Wildwoodchickens Out Of The Brooder

Apr 4, 2008
    We are going though a very very tough time and we have no money left for any thing and i am looking for a job not one has called me back and hubby is hurting so bad ( he has some thing wrong with his legs doctors cannot find out what) he hoping for help from the state but i know most get turn down the first please pray that he does not
    And i had a job as hha (home health aid) but my doc. feels that i should not be doing that as i have bad neck or some thing like that .

So can you please pray that i either get a job or hubby gets his money
    Thanks so much

2. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Could your husband have a blod clot in his legs? Maybe you should go to another doctor.

Good Luck. [​IMG]

3. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    Praying for you and yours

4. ChevygirlBeth

ChevygirlBeth Chillin' With My Peeps

Prayers for you and your family as you weather this tough time.

5. foreverblessed

foreverblessed Out Of The Brooder

Jun 1, 2008
    SE Tampa Bay Area
    Wildwoodchickens,

I am praying that God supplies you with all His riches and blessings at this time. I pray for healing for your husband and a job, a good job for you. Peace to you both!

Praying blessings for your family,
    Laura

6. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    absolutely!

check your PM's...
    God keep you and bless you, make His face to shine upon you, forever and ever.

7. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    [​IMG] Prayers for you and hubby. God Bless both of you.

8. Missouri chick

Missouri chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Homer, GA
    [​IMG]

9. EngieKisses

EngieKisses Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2008
    Collinsville, Oklahoma
    We will pray for you. Maybe you can ask for HHA jobs for people who have some memory problems but are ambulatory. That way they are able to do mostly for themselves. They just need someone to make sure they do not get hurt. Just a thought, I have my hha too.

10. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    I pray that the Lord will meet all your needs.

Have you thought about substitute teaching? It pays well, doesn't require any training, and where I live, they snap you up right away since the need is so great. It's something you can do while you apply for better jobs or wait for interviews. If you have a lot of schools in your area you can call the School Board and ask how and where to apply and your name goes on a list of any schools you select. Once you get your first call at a school and meet the other teachers, they all start calling you. I did this when I was a single parent, to help make ends meet, while I started my own business - same one I have today 15 years later. At the time, because I had a college degreee, I think the pay was $45 a day, $40 with high school diploma - that was 15 years ago. It also gave me a way to stay in touch with what was happening at my kids' school, which was the only one I signed up for and stayed busy, always having to turn down calls because I was already booked. It's easy, easy work - the teachers will leave lesson plans but most often leave "busy work" for kids to do.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by