Would you rather

Honestly, I don't like eating *at* these places, but Burger king is tasty as take out.

WYR: Have wings or flippers?

Wings, 'cause flying would be the best!
big_smile.png

WYR get bitten by a cobra or stung by a swarm of killer bees? (Sorry if this sounds gruesome, it was all I could think of that didn't sound stupid.
hmm.png
)

Bullet.

WYR: eat dirty socks or balut? (Balut is an egg with a chick almost ready to hatch in it, they let it ferment underground, and then it smells. I don't get why someone would eat that...)

Last edited:
Hm, one order of socks, please, and I like mine well-worn and seasoned with eau de gym-class.
gig.gif

WYR wear a clown nose or deer antlers to a formal outing?

Deer antlers. From a distance a clown nose could look like a giant zit. People will at least know what's going on.
lol.png

WYR: pie your principal out of nowhere or be chased by a rabid chihuahua in front of someone you were trying to impress?

Hmm...since the dean of my college is really cool, I'll take the rabid chihuahua. If the person I'm trying to impress doesn't understand the importance of fleeing from a rabid animal (regardless of how cute and/or furry said animal is), then I probably don't need to be impressing this person anyway.
roll.png

WYR be a salmon or a sparrow?

Salmon, they're pretty tough. Huge too and around here, they're everywhere.

WYR: eat a bull's horn or its umm...eww...you know what...
sickbyc.gif
(people actually do that, hence rocky mountain oysters...)

Back
Top Bottom