Would you recommend an RCOM20?

Thanks for all the input - and the link to the great thread with lots of good input!

Cheep, cheep!!
jumpy.gif

Quote:
Danny, you have a grudge against Brinsea bators, but you can not explain why.

Saying "bad design" or "cheap components" doesn't really help anybody to form an opinion on a particular incubator in contrary, Brinsea incubators have very good design and quality components.

Thats why they consistently give good hatches even beginners can enjoy.

You do not need to be an expert hatcher to get 100% hatch in Brinsea, but you need to be an expert to hatch anything in LG.

Unfortunately most of beginners buy LG's and other styrobators, then get frustrated and discouraged.

For those experienced die hard styrobator advocates I say:
If you can hatch chicks in LG you can probably hatch them in a "bator" made of a cardboard and a light bulb.

Why buy a piece of styrofoam then?

First of all the one i had would not hold consistent temperature or humidity. Their technical support is terrible. How many brinsea
have you had probably one just like me. How many incubators have you ever used? It is by far the worst incubator i have had for the money. You had good luck i had bad luck. Besides that's not what i said in this post. I said:

Too much money for a plastic incubator that holds only 20 eggs. You can get a gqf for not much more. There is a guy on eggbid that will build you one whatever size you want very reasonable

Back
Top Bottom