Wow BYC doesnt offer a lot of in the way of night owls

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Alleyoops25, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Alleyoops25

Alleyoops25 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    I cant sleep and thought maybe I would get on here and see if theres anyone. At 3:00 mountian time there are 3 people including me.
    I cant sleep because of health and family chaos. HOw about you other two?[​IMG] HMMM I think the others feel asleep.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2007
  2. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

Gidday, im here cause its 9.08 pm on Tuesday!!!!

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

That's funny you mention that. It seems that, because I'm on the east coast and have to get to bed around 11 p.m., if I can, that when I get up in the morning, I have to go through a ton of posts! I feel like I've been late to a party and missed everything, LOL.

4. OffSpring

OffSpring Out Of The Brooder

Sep 13, 2007
    United Kingdom
    I feel like that each morning over here in the UK as well...

I have tons of posts to read through in the morning and I have to wait until the next day to read replies to mine lol...

Time zones are funny things!

It must be really hard for international companies to operate and for relatives to stay in touch...

5. LynnGrigg

LynnGrigg Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2007
    Winston Salem, NC
    We go to bed with our chickens. lol!

6. jenichick

jenichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2007
    NC
    [​IMG] I know I do! hee hee at least on weekdays!

7. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    You need to change time zones, I'm on east coast time and at midnight here the chat is full and lots still in forum reading and posting. [​IMG]

8. Alleyoops25

Alleyoops25 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    Thats so funny I never thought I would be talking to someone that has that different of a time zone!!! I am slowing down and just in time for the kids to get ready to started of in the day of home schooling. Who knows it may be very interesting learning about the Spanish revolutions. I cant believe that I stay up sooooo long and cant stop until tonight....[​IMG] After everyone elses day ends.

9. Standard Hen

Standard Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Massachusetts
    I sometimes have to wait for my chickens to go to bed so that I can! Now that it is darker eary and especially after we trun the clocks this weekend they will have me beat. Alley when you were on here at 3am I was getting ready to walk out the door for work![​IMG]

10. eggchel

eggchel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Dec 26, 2006
    Both Coasts
    I used to be on here every night until about 3 am Pacific time, but now Im on the east coast and trying to get to bed earlier. I have jet lag even though I drove here! [​IMG] LOL

Chel

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by