Wow BYC doesnt offer a lot of in the way of night owls

Alleyoops25

Songster
12 Years
May 14, 2007
Colorado
I cant sleep and thought maybe I would get on here and see if theres anyone. At 3:00 mountian time there are 3 people including me.
I cant sleep because of health and family chaos. HOw about you other two?
caf.gif
HMMM I think the others feel asleep.

Last edited:
That's funny you mention that. It seems that, because I'm on the east coast and have to get to bed around 11 p.m., if I can, that when I get up in the morning, I have to go through a ton of posts! I feel like I've been late to a party and missed everything, LOL.

I feel like that each morning over here in the UK as well...

I have tons of posts to read through in the morning and I have to wait until the next day to read replies to mine lol...

Time zones are funny things!

It must be really hard for international companies to operate and for relatives to stay in touch...

Thats so funny I never thought I would be talking to someone that has that different of a time zone!!! I am slowing down and just in time for the kids to get ready to started of in the day of home schooling. Who knows it may be very interesting learning about the Spanish revolutions. I cant believe that I stay up sooooo long and cant stop until tonight....
caf.gif
After everyone elses day ends.

I sometimes have to wait for my chickens to go to bed so that I can! Now that it is darker eary and especially after we trun the clocks this weekend they will have me beat. Alley when you were on here at 3am I was getting ready to walk out the door for work!
smile.png

I used to be on here every night until about 3 am Pacific time, but now Im on the east coast and trying to get to bed earlier. I have jet lag even though I drove here!
cool.png
LOL

Chel

Back
Top Bottom