WOW! Very impressive!
cool.png
You want a job as a carpenter?
wink.png
Very good job.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Awesome BeauTabiano!

Young ladies today are too worried about what the world is trying to throw at them.

I'm glad to see one who has her head on straight and is willing to do something that will give her experience to last a lifetime.

I moved my family from the city to the country almost 6 years ago. We now raise Boar goats, chickens, turkeys and a few other various animals. My children love the farm life and my daughter is really getting into the whole animal thing.

Keep up the good work!

Michael

wow how did you do that. we had put a bid on a chicken coop on ebay but we just got outbid so we decided to build our own if you have any pointers id really appreciate them
by the way im arabookworms sister

Last edited:
Quote:
mine im still working on but ive bought everything i need including the paint all for only 40 $ usd . go to home depot and ask them if they have any damaged or on sale wood , i got plyboards for 50cents - 1 dollar each insead on paying 12 dollars for just one , and the damages were only that they had spray paint on them .

also before you start building think about how many birds you plan on having all togather , then add room for about 4 extra just incase you end up getting more etc.. and well just put your heart into it , look at as many coops as posible and then desighn your own that fits your family lifestyle etc.

always buy more wood than you need just incase you mess up so you dont have to go all the way back to the hardware store and get more , dont forget about screws , hinges, eye hooks and all that fun stuff , id recomend buying 3 difrent size screws . and if you have left over supplies at the end you can always return them , just dont loose your reciept . chiken wire is important too , dont just buy the cheapest one because it wont last as long , and make sure the spaces in the wire arent big enough for the chickens/chicks to fit there heads through or for a racoon to stick his hand in .

smile.png

i hope this is some what helpfull

Back
Top Bottom