Wrath's Marans

So happy for you! Can't wait to see the hatch.

Chicken math in the making! 😊
Hi @NanaK ... I'm so excited and giddy to finally get my Black Silvers from @Bantambird Such an extreme honor.
And then she tells me their all group housed so I'll be getting Black Silver, Blue Silver, Splash and possibly White Marans. (I was 🤗)
Over the Moon is an understatement 😃

Those eggs traveled a long way. I hope you get the Marans of your dreams!

It would be over 2200 miles for me. if the up/down hill thing is true, I am in the coastal plain so only about 50 ft above sea level. 😂 Down hill all the way except those pesky mountains we have. 😊

Will be eagerly watching!

Those eggs traveled a long way. I hope you get the Marans of your dreams!

It would be over 2200 miles for me. if the up/down hill thing is true, I am in the coastal plain so only about 50 ft above sea level. 😂 Down hill all the way except those pesky mountains we have. 😊

Will be eagerly watching!
I was super surprised they came a day early. 2 days shipping over 1,442 miles.

Going to be a long 21 ish days impatiently waiting, for sure.
But Momma and Joannie's brood are set to hatch next weekend so chicks galore!! 🤣

I'm not sure.. what makes you think that? I'm no incubator expert. Harmony was the first to hatch and I wasn't in the house, so the wife took the pic.
ETA... Oh, I thought you were serious. "I'm like.... what's wrong !!"
Sorry, I was just joking around. :p The comb is a bit big for a fresh hatchling so I thought maybe it used its comb instead of the egg tooth to bust out ... 🤣 Just a bunch of giddy sillyness. 😁

Back
Top Bottom