Writing a story!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by luvinmychickens, Aug 23, 2011.

1. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Hey everyone! I am planning on writing a story for the BYC peeps! I was wondering where you thought that I should put it. Here or in Pictures and Stories of my Chickens.

Thanks!!!

2. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Pictures and storys

3. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    1) What kind of story is it?

2) Short or long?

4. luvinmychickens

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Quote:On my chickens.

Don't know yet - Just gonna go with the flow

5. ChickLover98

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania

On your chickens? What do you mean my that? Will it be anything like my story? I put a disclaimer on it.

6. luvinmychickens

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio

On your chickens? What do you mean my that? Will it be anything like my story? I put a disclaimer on it.

No - it won't be like your story. I'll reveiw your story to make sure I don't copy it.

It is going to be based on my chickens. You see, I got new chickens and I am writing it in their words. Her sister has bumble foot and is going through "surgery". I thought that I would write a story in their eyes. I am writing on how they are feeling because they are new. The other chickens were being mean to them. I also am adding some fiction to it. [​IMG]

7. ChickLover98

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:On your chickens? What do you mean my that? Will it be anything like my story? I put a disclaimer on it.

No - it won't be like your story. I'll reveiw your story to make sure I don't copy it.

It is going to be based on my chickens. You see, I got new chickens and I am writing it in their words. Her sister has bumble foot and is going through "surgery". I thought that I would write a story in their eyes. I am writing on how they are feeling because they are new. The other chickens were being mean to them. I also am adding some fiction to it. [​IMG]

Sounds alot like mine. [​IMG]

8. luvinmychickens

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Oh sorry........ I have only read the first chapter of your story. I won't write it. Don't want to "hurt" anyone. [​IMG]

9. ChickLover98

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] It's ok, I just don't want anyone copying me. I plan to get it copyrited and publushed when its done.

10. luvinmychickens

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    All I was planning on doing is writing a true story on MY chickens. I was just going to write on how they feel. So technicly, it would NOT be copying yours...

But I don't wanna start a fight or anything so I'll just not write it. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by