Writing contest

This does not follow the theme.. well kinda, but just posting it for ideas
Beginning

Hello, my name is Bella

There is a race coming up soon, and it is being held near the zoo (aka my summer job!) in the summer,

Middle

The looseness

I wake up in my room, a sunset scene with posters of various animals like unicorns, wolves, chickens, To name a few Anyways, I look out the window and immediately jump up in terror, The ANIMALS ARE LOOSE!!!

I Run downstairs and out the door, and head over to the zoo, The bear and wolf are gone!! I look for the exit, when I see a stampede of complaining people, so I find the part where the fence is lowest and jump it only to see, they escaped to the RACE FIELD!!!

My boss comes over, and tells me he wants to talk “Alright kid” he says “I have heard that YOU were supposed to lock up our wolf and bear exhibits today” “No, I checked and Winter was supposed to lock up those exhibits today!” I snap defensively “Winter was sick today and YOU agreed to stand in for her REMEMBER!” my boss snaps back “Oh” I say “Do you WANT to be fired!!!!” My boss screams at me “No” I say “Then you’re working this weekend too” Says my boss “But-“ I start to argue “No butts” Says my boss. I stifle a laugh “Ok”

I sigh and turn to the race field where I see a bear hanging out with a wolf near the finish “What the-“ I almost shout but stop myself, when I see the hunters and WAVES of complaining and arguing people “NO!” I hear one of them shout “Yes!” Another one protests

I hurry back home and find my parents with the newspaper…………..

The delay

I ignore them and go to my room to get my stuff when my parents come up to my room “Sweetie” my mom says “Yeah?” I say “Um- there- I- It -the” Says dad “The race got delayed” Says mom “WHAT!!!!!” I exclaimed “We’re sorry” Say my parents simultaneously

I get up and run to my best friend (AKA star) ‘s house to tell her the news Why did this have to happen!! I told my ENEMY I was going to be able to rub that trophy in her face 2 DAYS FROM NOW!! Now I’m gonna have to put honey all over myself and run up to the bee hive in the woods! I run up to my Bff’s house and knock on the door, then I hear a knock on MY door I slowly head back home, to tell the mailman I won’t be needing those running shoes for another month. But at that exact moment I see another person walking toward Star’s house “Star, is tha-“ I have no time to finish, because I get a big bear hug “Bella, you won’t believe what happened!” Star says “I know! Olive (Aka my Enemy!) convinced her dad/the mayor to delay the race so I would lose the bet !!” I say “We HAVE to get back at that girl!” says Star “I know how that happened” I say “HOW!!!” Star asks “Olive gave Winter that granola bar right?” “Yes” Says Star “Well-“ I say, but pause when my phone rings, I pick it up and press the notification pop up. The pop up plays a video “Bear and Wolf escaped!” read the title. I angrily switch the video to a cake decorating one ( Watch it here! ) “I’ll tell you later” I tell Star and head to work. I walk to the park and am about to turn the corner, when I see the mayor on a podium freaking out "Um-the i- w- yulf-“ He mumbles. “Whatever” I think, and run to the zoo, Suddenly my boss comes over “YOU’RE FIRED!!!!!!!!!” He screams at me “bu-“ I say “YOU ARE NOW TRESSPASSING!!!” my boss hollers and chases me away. I walk back home slowly then check my phone. I go to the news app “Mayor closes zoo” the headline reads “My boss deserves it” I mumble, then turn to some calming music instead

The closing

THE NEXT DAY..

I wake up, and grab my work bag “Wait!” I silently remind myself “I got FIRED!” I sigh and grab my piggy bank “1,2,3,4,5,6” I count “Yes! ✔ “ I think (Yes I AM thinking emojis 😊 What? You act like It’s NOT normal 🙄) I grab my money and head to the zoo to see my FAVORITE animal, a dolphin I walk to the zoo, my favorite podcast playing, and pay admission (2$) and line up to feed the dolphin (1$ per fish). I buy 2 fish (Leaving fee 2$, I brought 6$) and stick my hand with the fish in it through the feeding hole. My favorite dolphin, Cora swims near my hand, devours the first fish and eyes the second one, “No, Cora” I say “That’s for Ashley (The penguin) Cora signals me to the pool, where visitors are allowed to play with the dolphins. I follow Cora, and sit on the dock with the fish beside me, Cora leaps up and sna

This does not follow the theme.. well kinda, but just posting it for ideas
Beginning

Hello, my name is Bella

There is a race coming up soon, and it is being held near the zoo (aka my summer job!) in the summer,

Middle

The looseness

I wake up in my room, a sunset scene with posters of various animals like unicorns, wolves, chickens, To name a few Anyways, I look out the window and immediately jump up in terror, The ANIMALS ARE LOOSE!!!

I Run downstairs and out the door, and head over to the zoo, The bear and wolf are gone!! I look for the exit, when I see a stampede of complaining people, so I find the part where the fence is lowest and jump it only to see, they escaped to the RACE FIELD!!!

My boss comes over, and tells me he wants to talk “Alright kid” he says “I have heard that YOU were supposed to lock up our wolf and bear exhibits today” “No, I checked and Winter was supposed to lock up those exhibits today!” I snap defensively “Winter was sick today and YOU agreed to stand in for her REMEMBER!” my boss snaps back “Oh” I say “Do you WANT to be fired!!!!” My boss screams at me “No” I say “Then you’re working this weekend too” Says my boss “But-“ I start to argue “No butts” Says my boss. I stifle a laugh “Ok”

I sigh and turn to the race field where I see a bear hanging out with a wolf near the finish “What the-“ I almost shout but stop myself, when I see the hunters and WAVES of complaining and arguing people “NO!” I hear one of them shout “Yes!” Another one protests

I hurry back home and find my parents with the newspaper…………..

The delay

I ignore them and go to my room to get my stuff when my parents come up to my room “Sweetie” my mom says “Yeah?” I say “Um- there- I- It -the” Says dad “The race got delayed” Says mom “WHAT!!!!!” I exclaimed “We’re sorry” Say my parents simultaneously

I get up and run to my best friend (AKA star) ‘s house to tell her the news Why did this have to happen!! I told my ENEMY I was going to be able to rub that trophy in her face 2 DAYS FROM NOW!! Now I’m gonna have to put honey all over myself and run up to the bee hive in the woods! I run up to my Bff’s house and knock on the door, then I hear a knock on MY door I slowly head back home, to tell the mailman I won’t be needing those running shoes for another month. But at that exact moment I see another person walking toward Star’s house “Star, is tha-“ I have no time to finish, because I get a big bear hug “Bella, you won’t believe what happened!” Star says “I know! Olive (Aka my Enemy!) convinced her dad/the mayor to delay the race so I would lose the bet !!” I say “We HAVE to get back at that girl!” says Star “I know how that happened” I say “HOW!!!” Star asks “Olive gave Winter that granola bar right?” “Yes” Says Star “Well-“ I say, but pause when my phone rings, I pick it up and press the notification pop up. The pop up plays a video “Bear and Wolf escaped!” read the title. I angrily switch the video to a cake decorating one ( Watch it here! ) “I’ll tell you later” I tell Star and head to work. I walk to the park and am about to turn the corner, when I see the mayor on a podium freaking out "Um-the i- w- yulf-“ He mumbles. “Whatever” I think, and run to the zoo, Suddenly my boss comes over “YOU’RE FIRED!!!!!!!!!” He screams at me “bu-“ I say “YOU ARE NOW TRESSPASSING!!!” my boss hollers and chases me away. I walk back home slowly then check my phone. I go to the news app “Mayor closes zoo” the headline reads “My boss deserves it” I mumble, then turn to some calming music instead

The closing

THE NEXT DAY..

I wake up, and grab my work bag “Wait!” I silently remind myself “I got FIRED!” I sigh and grab my piggy bank “1,2,3,4,5,6” I count “Yes! ✔ “ I think (Yes I AM thinking emojis 😊 What? You act like It’s NOT normal 🙄) I grab my money and head to the zoo to see my FAVORITE animal, a dolphin I walk to the zoo, my favorite podcast playing, and pay admission (2$) and line up to feed the dolphin (1$ per fish). I buy 2 fish (Leaving fee 2$, I brought 6$) and stick my hand with the fish in it through the feeding hole. My favorite dolphin, Cora swims near my hand, devours the first fish and eyes the second one, “No, Cora” I say “That’s for Ashley (The penguin) Cora signals me to the pool, where visitors are allowed to play with the dolphins. I follow Cora, and sit on the dock with the fish beside me, Cora leaps up and sna

I see the hidden math problem...

Back
Top Bottom