Wry neck for 7 weeks

Thank you, I agree.
this is what she does 90% of the time. 🥺

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 6
That is so sad:hit does she interact with your other duck? She just doesn’t look happy at all. And she isn’t crested. Are you looking for another duck for that one in case you decide to put her down? Please don’t think me heartless but it will be very sad when it’s friend is gone.

There really is hardly any interaction, they don’t want to be apart, so we carry pogo and puddles follows. I can’t stop crying thinking about it. We have these 2 adorable babies
Thank you all for your input! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    683.2 KB · Views: 6
They are adorable it will be a while before they will able to be with Puddles. But they can meet with supervision daily until ready to be outside for good. Bless your heart I know it’s heartbreaking but you also have to think of Pogo. It really does sound like a neurological problem especially since she hasn’t responded to the vitamins. Does she eat an drink on her own?

She would prefer that I feed her, she likes cold water with her crumbles in it. I think it’s just too much work for her.
we have the babies in a small dog kennel and they interact through that. I will hold Puddkes in my lap while the babies are beside me, he at least ignored them now! Lol

Hi, there!

Just checking into see how your bird is doing. Updates to these threads are very useful for people in the future experiencing the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom