Wry neck

Eshipe

Hatching
May 21, 2023
Hello,
I have an almost 4 week old chick that I believe to have wry neck. I noticed this last night and have been giving her Nutri-Drench. I have been giving 0.25 cc twice a day. Is that a reasonable amount to give her and should I be giving her anything additional?

Thank you for your time!

Hello,
I have an almost 4 week old chick that I believe to have wry neck. I noticed this last night and have been giving her Nutri-Drench. I have been giving 0.25 cc twice a day. Is that a reasonable amount to give her and should I be giving her anything additional?

Thank you for your time!
Welcome To BYC

Do you have photos of your chick?

Poultry Nutri-Drench is a great little quick pick me up, but if you are wanting to treat the neurological symptom Wry Neck, then go to Walmart, CVS, etc. and buy Vitamin E and B-Complex, these are found in the vitamin aisle.

Give your chick 400IU Vitamin E and 1/4 tablet B-Complex daily along with a little egg for the uptake of E.
See that she's drinking and eating her chick starter.

Welcome To BYC

Do you have photos of your chick?

Poultry Nutri-Drench is a great little quick pick me up, but if you are wanting to treat the neurological symptom Wry Neck, then go to Walmart, CVS, etc. and buy Vitamin E and B-Complex, these are found in the vitamin aisle.

Give your chick 400IU Vitamin E and 1/4 tablet B-Complex daily along with a little egg for the uptake of E.
See that she's drinking and eating her chick starter.
@Wyorp Rock Can I give my chick 400IU Vitamin E capsules and Vitamin B capsules? Or does it have to be tablets?

Back
Top Bottom