WTB Blue Banta Orpington eggs?

You could also Join the United Orpingotn Club. They have a breeders list and the birds I have gotten and seen from members are really nice quality. They have a yahoo group "unitedorpingtonclub"

I hatched out two lovely chicks from KingCalls, they are small as they could be! I am certain they are either black or blue-black but cant wait to see what sex they will come out to be!

Quote:
How old are they?
smile.png

Quote:
I am a member of the UOC and 3 of the black orps that I have came from the UOC president, Don Chandler. It helps that he lives about 25 min. from me. 2 of the blue's also came from a member. If you are an Orp fan, I urge you to join the club. A lot of poultry clubs are seeing low memberships right now! We need to support them if at all possible. It is a good way to find good breeders of the birds you like best.

I checked for a website for the United Orpington Club, and the one I found seemed very old, last updated in 2004. Is there a more recent site?

Not only is the orpington club's site outdated but I emailed the pres. and the email came back as no longer active email addy.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom