WTB: Blue Slate or Lavender turkey hens

vicki2x2

Super Chick
11 Years
Feb 9, 2008
Central Michigan
Looking for blue slate or lavender turkey hens in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio or possibly IL, PA, KY or further if we can arrange transport. Price is negotiable, depending on quality, condition and age. Thanks!

Oh bummer, that is a bit too far of a drive! Anyone heading that way?
big_smile.png

I'm jioning the boat.I have a mixed couple...lol. A Bourbon Tom and a Bronze hen. So I need a Bourbon hen and a Bronze tom near south MS.I found myself a pair of Slates,but they are real young.

well I will have to say I found tons of them on different citie/state close to me on Craigs list, and great prices, but the distance is still the problem for me, but I sure can't ship a heavy turkey wheeeeew, but I have the bronze turkeys but not a extra tom, sorry, but now when they go to laying keep up with my website with my contact info and I will send you a few eggs to hatch to get you some if you dont find any, you pay shipping on them, I seen here on BYC and Ebay all these turkey egg presales oh dear 12 eggs over 80 bucks on ebay, and what if the person falls dead or a wolf gets into there flock, or a bad disease and they don't generate all the eggs they were selling, so I am leaving that one alone for now

Back
Top Bottom