WTB: Blue Slate or Lavender turkey hens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vicki2x2, Jan 5, 2011.

1. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Looking for blue slate or lavender turkey hens in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio or possibly IL, PA, KY or further if we can arrange transport. Price is negotiable, depending on quality, condition and age. Thanks!

2. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Chillin' With My Peeps

The closest person I know with Blue slates is in Alabama.

3. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Oh bummer, that is a bit too far of a drive! Anyone heading that way? [​IMG]

4. linda_zeagler31002

linda_zeagler31002 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2010
    Adrian, Georgia
    yeah I need a blue slate tom, I have a lonely hen, and need a Royal Palm hen for a lonely tom, let me know if you have any luck

5. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm jioning the boat.I have a mixed couple...lol. A Bourbon Tom and a Bronze hen. So I need a Bourbon hen and a Bronze tom near south MS.I found myself a pair of Slates,but they are real young.

6. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    So who is hiding all the turkeys???? [​IMG]

7. linda_zeagler31002

Jun 12, 2010
    Adrian, Georgia
    well I will have to say I found tons of them on different citie/state close to me on Craigs list, and great prices, but the distance is still the problem for me, but I sure can't ship a heavy turkey wheeeeew, but I have the bronze turkeys but not a extra tom, sorry, but now when they go to laying keep up with my website with my contact info and I will send you a few eggs to hatch to get you some if you dont find any, you pay shipping on them, I seen here on BYC and Ebay all these turkey egg presales oh dear 12 eggs over 80 bucks on ebay, and what if the person falls dead or a wolf gets into there flock, or a bad disease and they don't generate all the eggs they were selling, so I am leaving that one alone for now

8. greeneggsandham

greeneggsandham Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Putnam,CT
    Bummer you aren't close to CT. I have two 6 month old Blue slate hens I will be selling.

9. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Quote:[​IMG]

10. linda_zeagler31002

Jun 12, 2010
    Adrian, Georgia

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by