1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB: Button Quail eggs, as many as I can get for $20 Shipped.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelseygirl707, May 6, 2009.

1. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Hello Everybody,

SO I am Finaly venturing into Button Quail, I bought an incubator Specifically to hatch Button Quail, but decided to Get the whole incubator thing down first, by trying out Chicken eggs, 4 hatches later, I am finaly starting on Button Quail. I have a test group of button quail eggs in the bator now for another BYCer, plus I have a test group of eggs coming soon from yet another BYCer, but I'd like to buy some more, since I have no Idea if the test eggs are even fertile, plus I still have like 4 empty quail racks for the turner, LOL, can't let that happen [​IMG]

So I am looking to buy as many eggs as I can get for $20 Shipped. Anybody have eggs?

2. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Nobody has Button Quail Eggs Available?

3. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    PM shellyd she sales button eggs

4. momof247371

momof247371 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    citalk2much has button eggs too. i just got some from her!

5. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    I have them for 20 you get 20 shipped. I have very nice birds that carry the curly gene and I have a couple oddity one I have a male golden pearl that looks female and a female blue face that looks male LOL only button

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by