WTB hatching duck eggs!! PLEASEE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Ashleyy_x3, May 14, 2011.

1. Ashleyy_x3

Ashleyy_x3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Maine
    I reallyyy want to hatch out some duckies! i really want some pekins, but ill consider any breed, anddd i also find mixed breeds to be very adorable also [​IMG] lemme know what you got for me [​IMG] i got duckling FEVERR [​IMG]

2. Edmonds' Farm

Edmonds' Farm Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2011
    Jackson, GA
    Hey I have pekin hatching eggs they are $30.00 a dozen shipped or $20.00 a 1/2 dozen shipped. I am in Georgia.

3. BarefootMom

BarefootMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2010
    Half Way, Missouri
    I have muscovy eggs with shipping they are $21.00 a dozen I am in Missouri [​IMG]

4. faykokoWV

faykokoWV Mrs Fancy Plants

Nov 4, 2008
    Cross Lanes, WV
    I have mixed color Indian runner ducks $25 for a dz - shipping included

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  5. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hello I have beautiful pekin ducks and will gladly ship eggs to you. They will hatch crested and non crested...They are soooo cute. Below are some pics of them:

Here's Daisy and Donald hatched by Quail Lady of Ft myers:
    [​IMG]

Some recent hatches from shipped eggs:
    [​IMG]

Here was my first ever hatch when I hatched 21 of 23!!!! Last year

[​IMG]

Pm me if you are interested and I'll be glad to work up a price for you. Thanks and have a blessed day.

Nancy
    To learn more about us and how we pack please see "mypage" and our website http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/ or facebook The Garry Farm

Last edited: May 16, 2011
  6. deeps

deeps Out Of The Brooder

May 13, 2011
    I am in NJ. I have Pekin, fawn and white runners, and cayuga. $30 a dozen for hatching eggs. Pm me if your interested

Last edited: May 16, 2011
  7. chseeads

chseeads Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    Bloomington, Indiana
    I've got Trout Indian Runner and Welsh Harlequin eggs. $10 a dozen+ plus shipping. PM me if you're interested.

8. linda_zeagler31002

linda_zeagler31002 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2010
    Adrian, Georgia
    ewwewweww, are they the true trout runners, when they grow up and lay they will produce the same trout runners? Hey if so through me a pm or email or something my zip is 31002 i want oh, lets see, let me run check my incubator space, lol, BRB................. Okay let me know what 1 dozen and 2 dozen will cost me with shipping, they are just so darn darling, LOL [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by