WTB hatching eggs/certain breeds only please

right thats why i said in my origional post americaunas/EE. i do have a EE right now that lays a very pretty light green egg. she is the only one who does out of my flock. when i first bought her she was labeled a americauna and i was told later that she was indeed a EE. so im not real sure who to believewhen it comes to her. she is a very light off white to very light creme color. puffy cheeks and good sized. i would like just a few to go with her. i am so addicted to chickens my hubby is gonna "kill" me lol.

I can offer Araucana over EE (should yeild only blue egg layers)
an olive egger (BCM over ee) (should yils olive eggs they are green at the moment)
Various quail (jumbo size mostly) license # 474
and white silkies
I could put all in one large flat rate box for $15 and depending on how many eggs I can do probably 2 dozen or so on the chickens and at least 24 quail eggs as well.

Quote:
hey there! at the moment i already have quail eggs coming that are paid for. i am interested in silkie eggs still and the green/blue layers. is that 15 for just the eggs or is that shipping too?

idunno.gif
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
I think she was meaning $15 for shipping in the flat rate box, not including the price.
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
idunno.gif

ok i do believe i have managed to get in touch with everyone i need to about buying eggs. at this time i am good to go on them. thanks to everyone that has responded or giving me info to someone who could help me in my quest to find just the right eggs.

Back
Top Bottom