WTB hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chicken wild, Oct 17, 2010.

1. chicken wild

chicken wild Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2010
    Franklin Ga
    all types would like to have maran,faverolle,Iowa Blue if possible, jersey giant, cochin, japanese bantam, oeg,phoenix bantam or standard, polish,vorwerk,yokohama. I love ornamental breeds and layers. just tell me what you have.[​IMG] [​IMG] I am looking to buy locally.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  2. robin416

robin416 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    I'm collecting eggs now from my bantam salmon Faverolles.

3. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    I have blue & wheaten & blue,silver cuckoo Marans also Olive egg layers you can see them on the link at the bottom.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    You are about 1/2 hour drive from us! Great.....We have blue black and splash orpingtons, We have French Black copper marans, might be able to tuck in a few Lavendar Orpingtons, depending how well they laid today....Welsummers are sold out for a while as are the wheatan marans...... I think that's got it....Everyone is continuing to lay very well.. Also have a pen of split/black lavendar orpingtons pen- just gorgeous.

I'd also love to interest you in one of our roosters that would be a gorgeous yard ornament - like a lavendar orpington or perhaps a splash one....

Let me know what interests you and if you are willing to pick up, that would be great!

Look forward to hearing from you. Have a blessed evening.Nancy....

5. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    I have Cuckoo Marans and Jersey Giants i am currently running auctions for...but if you dont mind them being shipped... i could offer another auction of Golden/Cuckoo marans when this one is finished....no one has bid yet on the black jersey giants.

6. Sumatra503

Sumatra503 Kozy Orchard Farms

Sep 24, 2010
    I have Sumatras. One Blue hen and a Black roo. The male has three spurs on each leg and his tail is 27 inches long or about that. I will be getting eggs in a couple of weeks. My hen just hatched out three chicks, so she has to come back into laying.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by