WTB Humidity pan floating device and arm for floater - Pic added

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Dec 8, 2009.

  1. bargain

    bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

    Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I have the humidity pan and the large tubing.....I need the humidity pan floating device and arm.

    Please let me know if you have one or where I can buy one (I actually need 2)

    Looks like this:

    Many thanks and have a blessed day.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  2. kathyinmo

    kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

    Last edited: Dec 11, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by