WTB-Nash, TN ** One 10 WO bantam**

black404

Songster
14 Years
May 3, 2008
Nashville, TN
I have a solo baby chick that needs a partner his (or her) own age. PM me...I was hoping for a dominiquer hen, but anything will do. Sex linked, or mutts, but no ducks.

What breed is the one you have? Bantam or standard?

- - I might know of a couple of folks in Mid-TN who might still have chicks. How far can you go from the city?

Last edited:
Well darn. I tried to post a response earlier, but it looks like it didn't go through.

I said --

Bob Higgs, in Lyles, has a selection of young bantams in various breeds right now. Lyles is roughly 30 minutes west of Nashville. If you want his phone number or email, send me a PM.

Guys... I need this bump..
big_smile.png

and so does my chicky...
smile.png

How old is your chick? We hatched out 2 today and have various other ages. We have various sizes and ages most of our are purebred but not bar rocks or doms sorry. We are not to far from you 37050 our zip do a google map. Let me know if you are interested.

we have a feed store down here that always has some that are several weeks old...it would be about a 2 hour drive for you, but they usually have some buff orps, black australorps, a couple of bantams, they even had a couple of frizzles last time I went...I could check and see if they have them if you want me to...I may be able to help by meeting you a little ways up I-40...how far could you drive?
hmm.png

~Rebecca

Back
Top Bottom