WTB polish or tophat hatching eggs

boykin2010

Crowing
12 Years
Sep 26, 2010
South Georgia
PM me with offers. Please tell the amount of eggs you can sell and the price. Also an estimate on shipping costs.
I was really looking for about 10 to 12 eggs. but i can take less

Hi,
Have you ever hatched eggs you bought and had shipped before? I haven't had any luck doing that. I do have Polish Chickens, but they only are laying 2-3 eggs a day right now. I am excited since some of the ones I hatched earlier look like they are silver pencilled Polish, which I had never heard of before! Shipping can cost up to $15. a dozen on Ebay(I bought some there), plus the cost of the eggs. I plan to just order the chicks I want from a hatchery unless I find local eggs. The ones I brought up by car from FL hatched OK. I plan to sell hatching eggs once it warms up since I think they have a better chance of hatching. We are in TN, and it has been cold. Good luck.

There's no such thing as Silver Pencilled Polish
wink.png
There's Silver Laced though.

I have Tolbunt Polish, but they're kinda spendy due to their rarity, and I don't have eggs available ATM, sorry. I believe there was an auction up on Polish eggs a little while ago. They were mixed colors though.

Are you looking for large fowl or bantams? Right now my bantams are very hit and miss on laying. Lovinmypeeps has an auction up with some polish eggs included. Give me another month or so and everything should be coming up to full swing. what colors are you looking for? Between Ultra1classic and I we have almost every flavor of polish you could want in bantam. All the bantams are show quality lines.

I didnt know they made standard and bantam tophats. I thought it was just one size. I have one tophat right now i am not sure if she is a standard or bantam. She is small but when you say standard do you mean like 8 pound tophat or more like 4 pounds. I think the one i have is about 3 pounds but i am not sure.

The only "tophats" that make 8 pounds as a hen are breeds like (show quality) Houdans, which are practically extinct, as we don't have 8 lb Houdans anymore, thanks to production breeding.

A bantam should weigh around 3 lbs I believe, maybe less. A standard sized should weigh about 5 lbs, but they vary.

Back
Top Bottom