1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wtb Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by countrygirl911, Jul 15, 2011.

1. countrygirl911

countrygirl911 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2010
    Mississippi
    Hi I Would Like To Buy Some Silkie Eggs At A Reasonable Price. My Money Is Tight Right Now With My Daughters Doctors Appointments. My Daughter Was Diagnosed With Autism And The Baby Chicks And Chickens Are Used For Therapy For Her. When She Is Around The Chickens She Lights Up And Smiles. During This Time Is When We Get The Most Response From Her. A Nace Lady On Here Was Nice Enough To Give Me 12 Eggs All I Needed To Pay Was For The Shipping And I Really Appreciate Her For Doing That. The Reason I Need A Few More Is Because The Last Time We Hatched Silkies Out Of 12 Eggs We Got One To Hatch And This Time I Hope I Get More Because Our Daughter Was So Upset That It Took Us Hours To Get Her To Calm Down. Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

2. countrygirl911

countrygirl911 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2010
    Mississippi
    i could really use some eggs please we had 4 for my daughter but now down to three one was attacked by a snake but that problem is fixed now if someone could please let me know how much you are willing to sell some silkie eggs for please let me know

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    have you looked in the auction section--there's usually tons of silkie eggs for sale:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by