WTB SQ Rosecomb RIR

I have a young roo and hen that just started laying. I am going to build up my flock right now. They are out of Bamachickens flock. 2 out of the 7 eggs that hatched were rosecomb. I don't believe she has the RIR"s any more.

Frizzledhen has Rosecomb RIR's.

If you go to Crohio.com and then to the Rhode Island reds forum you will find a thread that has a name or two for very good Rose Comb rhode Island reds.

I dont have the contact information but could probably find them. One is Warren Carlow. I know he is a APA judge and I beleive in the northeast maybe conn. Ther other is D hortsman in Pennsylvania. I dont know either person or flock but a person posted on there for some RC and these names came up

Good luck

they are very hard to find...good luck. We ask around at chicken shows and find chickens we need by word of mouth, or you could check out poultry press. If we still had ours I would pass them on......

Quote:
I bought eggs from Dick Horstman who is from PA off of eggbid, they are SQ and he has won at various shows with them. Mine are almost 4 months old but are not laying yet. Great color and type...all like to be picked up and handled, very good dispositions. Would recommend purchasing from Mr. Horstman, I believe his seller name on eggbid is dickschicks.

I bought some eggs from frizzledhen on here. Was very happy with the deal, but I lost some along the way, so I may need to order some more LOL.

Back
Top Bottom