WTB Standard Salmon Faverolle Roo in Tx.

RendonRoo

Songster
10 Years
Feb 7, 2009
ft. worth
Still looking for a S.F. Rooster (Standard size) in Texas. I'm in Ft. worth but willing to travel. Will be traveling to Houston area in about 5 weeks and would be able to pick up. There has to be one somewhere in Texas but i haven't found him yet. If you or anyone you know can help please let me know. Thanks for your time.

We have 3 Std. Salmon faverolle roos, one is the proud flock leader, being the biggest & meanest, and another is our family favorite-he's the shortest but very friendly and my kids call him Mr. Nice Guy.

I would love to see our third roo go to a good home or breeding program as we don't have a need for him, you don't ever come to Louisiana, do you? He has good manners, but is underdog at the moment so he spends a lot of time hustling away from the other two roos.

Do you know how far Lake Charles is from Ft. Worth? If not too far i might be able to come get him. Just looked it up that would be 800 miles round trip. Would you consider shipping if i paid the cost?

Last edited:
Hopefully the link above will be able to help you!

Actually, I had a friend from Ft. Worth down a couple weeks ago-it's a solid 7 hour (+) trip. I'd rather not ship just because of my bad postal experiences in the past-if you don't find one elsewhere let me know. My in-laws are near Houston, it *might* be possible for us to travel up for a visit around the time you are coming down.

I'd love for him to have a good home that would help further the breed. Do you have a bunch of hens already?

Thanks LA~Poulet, Yes i have 4 hens. I had a roo that was the same age but the heat got him several weeks ago. If Texasgal can't help me that could be a solution. I work the Texas Renissance Festival and will be in the Houston area every weekend from Sept. 10 thru Thanksgiving weekend. I will keep in touch and hopefully i can get a rooster one way or another. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom