1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB/trade- IN- For Button Quail Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by momof247371, Apr 28, 2009.

1. momof247371

momof247371 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    I am looking for some button quail eggs for my little brother(12 yrs. old). He baught a pair from someone who told him they were male and female, trurns out there are both males. He is a little disppointed, so i would like to either buy or trade for some so i cant try and hatch em out for him, this will be my first attempt at hatching them so some guidence would be appreciated also..
    I have for trade bantam eggs, austrolorp or barrred rock eggs(will be both cause they are all put into the same carton when collected), or even a duck, turkey or guinea eggs here or there. please pm me with what you have and prices for them....thanks!

2. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    Sent you a PM would love to trade

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    What kind of turkeys do you have? I would be interested in swapping for those [​IMG] Or you could just buy them, they are $5 for 12+ plus $6 shipping.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by