Wtf!!

yea I’ve spent my day today looking for a camera to put up we already have sensor lights. Thank you so much! That coyote is def trying to plot…. I hope your birds are safe!

yea I’ve spent my day today looking for a camera to put up we already have sensor lights. Thank you so much! That coyote is def trying to plot…. I hope your birds are safe!
Another BYC member bought a camera at Walmart for under $30. It was a Tasco. I was surprised at the pictures it took were decent for nighttime pictures with it. Often times when you buy a camera the more LED's the better. I have bought some cameras that were pure junk. If they don't do what I want, I return them. Not all cameras are equal. Also low-glow cameras give you a better picture than no-glows. There are videos on YouTube that show the difference. I have pictures from different cameras I can post. I have posted a lot in the Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!! forum. I have posted pictures taken from different cameras from the same spot so others can see the difference in the picture quality. Most cameras take good daytime pictures but not all are equal in taking nighttime pictures when the predators roam here. Originally I had sensor lights up and the predators got used to them, so it got to where it didn't bother them when they set them off. Good luck...

Dogs can climb up the inside corner of a fence . Look for impressions its paws may have left on the ground on either side of the fence (note any fresh claw marks)
I’ve checked for prints inside and outside the fence also checked for marks on the fence like scratches and did not notice any I am not able to check the outside of the fence on the left because I would have to enter my neighbors yard and she’s a nasty person to us so that won’t work…. But I’m just going to get cameras and see what we are dealing with! Thank you for that info!

You're welcome! It usually takes an electric fence to keep determined predators out if a 5 ft fence won't. I'm sorry for your loss and hope you get a good camera so you can see what it is. I took cmoms advice and bought the Tasco and for the price it can't be beat!Wishing you the best!

You're welcome! It usually takes an electric fence to keep determined predators out if a 5 ft fence won't. I'm sorry for your loss and hope you get a good camera so you can see what it is. I took cmoms advice and bought the Tasco and for the price it can't be beat!Wishing you the best!
I found out last night it is a raccoon and he is huge! I stayed close to my window to see when my light pops on and sure enough around 1 AM it was walking around my duck house…. Which is no empty….

Back
Top Bottom