WTT Custom Chicken/Poultry Diapers Made From Silk For Hatching Eggs

Lacrymosa

In the Brooder
9 Years
Mar 4, 2010
Fort Worth
Yep! Hand-sewn silk chicken diapers for hatching eggs! I am going to the sewing store in about two hours to get some pretty silk material. I am mostly interested in the Asian floral patterns, so that will most likely be what I have after I go, but I can probably get some type of pattern for you if you specify what you are wanting
smile.png

I will get an example picture up here after I come back and have one made. I do feel my work is good quality. Perhaps not the first diapers I had ever made, but when I make them now I believe they are.
I will leave this order status up as an offer-me base for now, because I have really no clue what these would be worth
lol.png

So, any takers? Or even anyone expressing interest for that matter?
smile.png

Oh, and as an example of what someone could want: "Do you think you could find me a lime-green based silk with pink floral patterns?" Probably. If not, then something close, like a green silk with pink something else. They have almost everything silk-pattern-y (lol made up a word there) at this shop I am going to.
tongue.png

But anyways, one thing you should know about me is that I am a VERY artsy person. If my work doesn't look right, I do it all over again, always having fun making art even if I do have to create it twice.

The only hatching eggs I would have a problem with are the Bobwhite quail or guineas (I just think they are ugly for some reason.) Other than that, I don't see why I wouldn't want them.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom