WV Chickens

fahlain

In the Brooder
10 Years
May 4, 2009
WV
Seems like every time I had a question about my chickens, roos, or ducks Google always directed me to something here, so I figured I'd go ahead and join!

I'm from WV, and as my signature says: I have 2 little boys, one great big Siberian Husky, 13 cats (rescues all, some right from under the euthenasia needle), 2 White leghorn hens who are my lovely little layers, one RIR pullet, 2 Pekin ducks, 2 ducks who I think are Rouens (but I'll wait a few more weeks before I figure that one out completely), one small sort-of crested black duck (no idea what he is, really...), and 5 banties from the "assorted" section at TSC.

I swear I should be banned from that place on account of my bank account being unexpectedly lighter everytime I leave.

I'm also due to get 26 more chicks from McMurray in June, so I can be the largest local cat-and-chicken farm, ha ha.

Last year was the first year that I'd raised chickens and ducks, and while I know I don't know anything, I also know that I've learned a lot over the past year! (For instance: how to make Rooster Noodle Soup
wink.png
hehehe ).

Quote:
I prefer Flat-land challenged
wink.png
tongue.png

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Back
Top Bottom