WW's gender...READ please.

WooingWyandotte

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 25, 2011
Arkansas
FACT: I am a teaser.

I'm making a public apology for my teasing. I teased with quite a few people on the CrazyCockerel thread that I am a boy. In reality, I'm very much a girl. Many have been confused about this, and though I would rather keep my gender anonymous on the computer, I should apologize for lying. I'm very sorry if you've been offended or angry at me (which is understandable) for saying that I was a boy. Must of been confusing for those of you who have heard me talking about hatching chicks in longerie.
gig.gif

I immensley enjoyed seeing people falling for it, my sides were splitting the whole time!
I made an interesting observation, too.
1) Girls started talking to me.
2)Someone (not naming any names) added me to their siggy as their BYC friend?! Heck, I don't even know her. (No offense intended, I'd be honored to know you better)

Figured I better sort the whole gender thing out, in no way do I want to be a boy, I'm proud to be a girl. So please don't get the imppression I'm some weirdo. I was doing it for the sheer fun of it, and it was funny for awhile, until girls started creeping me out.
hide.gif
Makes you wonder, eh?

Signed,

WW

gig.gif
I knew it, I KNEW IT!
big_smile.png
In fact, I was just going to post the link of idybitty saying that you two hatched chickies in your... Y'know.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom