Wyandotte Chicks.. What Colors??

karamjoness

Hatching
May 19, 2024
So my roo is a blue laced golden wyandotte, and my hen is a silver laced… meaning due to the sex link, all female chicks will be golden and all males will be silver. I am having a hard time determining the colors of these babies… Any help?

Attachments

• IMG_3659.jpeg
    IMG_3659.jpeg
    295.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3660.jpeg
    IMG_3660.jpeg
    327 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3661.jpeg
    IMG_3661.jpeg
    288.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3662.jpeg
    IMG_3662.jpeg
    340.1 KB · Views: 9
So my roo is a blue laced golden wyandotte, and my hen is a silver laced… meaning due to the sex link, all female chicks will be golden and all males will be silver. I am having a hard time determining the colors of these babies… Any help?
Welcome to BYC! :frow

It's a sex link I've been interested in for while.. they should also be 50/50 black and blue laced.

Interesting to see just how hard it is to see the difference with this specific variety!

I'd probably be looking mainly at the head and under good lighting.

Sorry I'm not much help. Can't wait to see what others say and also your results. :pop

Welcome to BYC! :frow

It's a sex link I've been interested in for while.. they should also be 50/50 black and blue laced.

Interesting to see just how hard it is to see the difference with this specific variety!

I'd probably be looking mainly at the head and under good lighting.

Sorry I'm not much help. Can't wait to see what others say and also your results. :pop
I will post results in a week or two!

Back
Top Bottom